Our audit involves a comprehensive set of protocols developed to organize the significant detailed regulations/requirements and to make sense of them. A unique feature of our audit is that it simultaneously serves as an interactive training tool to help the Program Manager/DER better understand the issues being audited and what the FAA or NASA may be looking for regarding these issues during an inspection.
A selection of sample FAA auditing protocols can be viewed online (Adobe PDF).
- Assist in drafting or revising drug and alcohol policy, procedures and other documents.
- Provide management briefings regarding rules, requirements and changes.
- Perform periodic audits of overall or selected programs, procedures and records.
- Establish self assessment auditing program and train auditors.
- Develop printed educational material for Drug and Alcohol Programs.
- Consult with Medical Review Officers, Substance Abuse Professionals and other service agents regarding rules, requirements and related procedures.
- Conduct pre-acquisition due diligence audits to assess Drug and Alcohol Program compliance liability.
- Provide technical program guidance during labor negotiations, arbitrations and in other forums involving personnel actions or policy issues.
- Prepare annual reports for client to be submitted to the applicable agency.
- Advise Program Manager regarding FAA and NASA updates, guidelines and recommendations.
- Provide assistance and support to client in connection with program inspections and focused audits conducted by the FAA or NASA, other regulatory agencies, or customers.
- Provide technology-driven solutions to enhance the Drug and Alcohol Program compliance process.
- Other services to meet client's needs.